Friday, May 29, 2009

Cleveland Fragrance Examiner- YSL's Paris

From today's Cleveland Fragrance Examiner:

"There are some fragrances that I always love, regardless of how many different variations of it appear over the years. Yves St. Laurent's fairly irrepressible scent "Paris" is one of them! For some reason, this is the perfume that I travel with the most frequently, maybe it's simply a matter of the power of suggestion, I mean come on, who couldn't resist a perfume named after the "City of Lights"! Yet I think that it's more than that. Paris is a very appropriate fragrance for a lot of different occasions, whether it  be a wedding or an afternoon tea, or even a casual morning shopping in Manhattan with your sweetie. It's a fragrance that works equally well with denim or taffeta and I've definitely worn it with both. " 

Please enjoy the rest of the review at : 

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I haven't worn Paris in many years. I used to really like it. In fact, I'd almost forgotten about it until my daughter and I were out shopping for fragrance recently and she picked it, sprayed it on and asked me if I liked it. Is it too old for a young 'tween' to wear?

Beth Schreibman Gehring said...

Actually, I think that Paris is okay for a "tween", just a small amount though....Diorissimo might be better or Annick Goutal's Muguet, as they are a bit lighter, but in a small dose Paris is perfection and pretty lighthearted!